picess

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

kamal


The "You're Beautiful Photo Comic Book" was actually the book that I didn't want to get at first due to the previews showing that the comic is all in Korean. However, there was a double-deal thing going on so I ended buying both this book and the "Photobook" (see my other review). To my surprise, the comic book is such a better book than the "novel/photobook," because for one thing, it is filled with pictures! Yes, there are bubbles where MiNam, TaeKyung, Shin Woo, Jeremy, etc. will be talking in and you would be wondering what the heck they are talking about (if you don't understand Korean) but at least you still get to stare at them from page 1 to 187! These are full-colored images on every page which is so much worth it than the novel.

I guess the down-side to this comic book is that it contains only pictures from the drama and not behind-the-scenes images. Oh, and also the fact that it is written only in Korean. However, I highly recommend this to all YB fans because this is just a beautiful image-book!

1 comment: